Hohenwerfen Adventure Castle
As well as the many options for entertainment and for culture, the mighty fortress from the 11th century also has a setting which is suitable for festivals and events.
- Guided tours of the castle with a trip to the exhibition of weaponry
- Rustic castle tavern with knight’s feast,
- Historic provincial falconry with daily flight demonstrations,
- 1st Austrian regional falconry museum
- Regularly changing special exhibitions
Access to the castle is via a walkway (around 15 minutes walk). For a surcharge the passenger lift direct to the upper part of the bailey can be used.
|April*||9:30 - 16:30|
|May, June||9:00 - 17:00|
|July, August||9:00 - 18:00|
|September ||9:00 - 17:00|
|October, November||9:30 - 16:30|
* Closed Mondays in April. Closed for January, February, March and December